Boomerang, an enterprise email tool for followups, we introduce our newest host Brian McHenry, DoD wants Clippy to help catagorize classified documents and the Taiwan flag emoji is crashing iPhones.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
- The return of Spectre
- Timehop Releases New Details About July 4 Breach
- Hackers Reportedly Stole 600 Gallons of Gas From Detroit Gas Station
- Year-old router bug exploited to steal sensitive DOD drone, tank documents
- Bigger, Faster, Stronger: 2 Reports Detail the Evolving State of DDoS
- LTE wireless connections used by billions aren’t as secure as we thought
- Macy's is warning customers that their information might have been stolen in a data breach
- Trump’s Supreme Court pick: ISPs have 1st Amendment right to block websites
- Stolen certificates from D-Link used to sign password-stealing malware
- DOD seeks classification “Clippy” to help classify data, control access
- iPhone crashing bug likely caused by code added to appease Chinese gov’t