May 25th 2018
This Week in Enterprise Tech 292
LogicHub and Women in Technology
Hosted by Louis Maresca, Brian Chee, Curtis Franklin
Women in Technology, why is the industry still lopsided?
Records live every Friday at 4:30pm Eastern / 1:30pm Pacific / 20:30 UTC.
A conversation about why things still aren't balanced for women in technology. Plus, LogicHub's Security Orchestration system.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Cloud-based service can index millions of faces and recognize 100 people in an image.
- Facebook and Google targeted as first GDPR complaints filed
- The Birth Of GDPR: What Is It And What You Need To Know
- Third parties are the source of the most expensive data breaches
- Small group of iOS devs form “The Developers Union” to request App Store changes
- National Defense Authorization Act's new Source Code Disclosure Rules
- Mirai is back, and this time it's wicked
- VPNFilter can survive reboots and contains destructive "kill" function.
- Blockchain chaining could make it even more safe
- Women in IT Awards
- THE WORLD'S LARGEST TECH DIVERSITY EVENT