The Divi Project is working on an enterprise-grade cryptocurrency system to make M2M and B2B available outside the grey world of cryptocurrencies using the Etherium Blockchain. They originally took it from the word Divvy, which means “Divide up and Share.” It can also be an acronym for Decentralized Intuitive Value Initiative.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
- US Passport Security Chips are Meaningless
- Bill Gates is warning the big tech companies are heading down the road to regulation
- Samsung's 30TB SSD crams massive capacity into an ultra-fast 2.5-inch drive
- Germany is trying out free public transport to get people out of their cars
- Disney vs. Redbox in a case about the EULA
- Maybe your state can win net neutrality for residents?
- 23 state AGs refile lawsuit challenging net neutrality repeal
- SEC: Companies Must Disclose More Info on Cybersecurity Attacks & Risks
- The Divi Project
- The Divi Project White Paper
- THE QUEER GALA 2018