Is it time to retire SATA? With the advent of ultra-high performance NAND Flash and zero-latency switching fabric, Serial ATA might be ready to go the way of IDE, MFM and RLL. Kingston drops by the studio to explain why the U.2 interface might be ready to take over in the Data Center.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
- In memorium of an industry luminary
- High Tech Goes Low Key
- A hot, steaming slice of Pai
- Americans are working from home and apparently using less energy because of it
- Google Paid Millions for Vulnerabilities Last Year
- Fancy Bear
- Cheebert finally gets to brag about broadband speeds in Hawaii
- The Infraud Organization was responsible for over $500 million in losses to institutions and individuals worldwide
- Foxconn robotics will kill factory jobs
- Windows 10 s is no longer a stand alone product
- Understanding What’s New in SSD Technology