How we did on the 2017 predictions, and what our predictions are for 2018.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
- AT&T Chief Open to More Rules -- Especially for Other Companies
- Google can no longer Innovate?
- Alphabet launches machine learning cyber security company
- Solve BYOD challenges with Desktop-as-a-Service solutions.
- Google's AR museum experiences hint at marketing potential
- No one can read what’s on the cards for artificial intelligence
- MOBILE OR DESKTOP TRAFFIC – WHAT SHOULD YOU FOCUS ON?
- 5G Is Coming Soon. Do You Care? You Should. Here’s Why.
- Massive security flaw found in Intel CPUs, patch could hit performance by up to 30%
- Bitcoin broker Coinbase booked $1 billion in revenue last year — so the company has told hovering VCs to back off
- Bill Gates is funding genetic research into how to create the perfect cow
- Is Genetic Engineering A Good Thing For Humanity?