The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) replaces the Data Protection Directive 95/46/EC and was designed to harmonize data privacy laws across Europe, to protect and empower all EU citizens data privacy and to reshape the way organizations across the region approach data privacy.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Fifth Step
- The Little Book of GDPR: Getting on the Path to Compliance
- This website is a resource to educate the public about the main elements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Meh, Meltdown and Spectre are so last week...EMC and VMware also have security ooops
- Cisco Brings AI to More Encrypted Data
- AMT hacked...Again
- No mobile data isn't a substitute for adequate broadband
- Are You Ready to Hire Alexa?
- Harvard Study Shows Why Big Telecom Is Terrified of Community-Run Broadband
- Ford and Postmates wants self driving cars to deliver your next pizza or whatever
- Is AR Finally Ready for Business Prime Time?