Microservices. They have had a monumental impact on DevOps, allowing developers to speed up implementation and improve resiliency. However, through the implementation of microservices, developers now have larger and more complex workloads to handle.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Kernel Memory Leak in Intel Processors hits Windows, Linux, macOS
- Congrats to Ft. Collins, CO for beating the cable lobby and kicking off their muni broadband project
- IBM Cloud solutions
- Lenovo SuperFish is on the Hook
- India (yeah... the WHOLE COUNTRY) gets breached...
- Comcast fires 500 even after promising to create new jobs with promised tax break
- AT&T, touting bonuses and investment fueled by tax reform, quietly lays off thousands
- Bug Bounties and "Ethical Hacking"
- IBM Cloud Platform