Kelly points out that much of the ‘surveillance society’ in which we live today had its origins in World War I espionage with the highly secretive British intelligence organization Room 40 and the decrypting of the Zimmerman telegram. And as we know, its contents of a proposed alliance between Germany and Mexico helped push the U.S. into entering the great war.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
- PRISM - Would your company standup to the NSA?
- Xerox luminary and co-inventor of Ethernet passes away
- [Revealed] Which cloud platforms customers are adopting
- No more boarding passes, just give TSA the finger
- Maluuba, deep learning system, can beat your ass at Ms. Pacman
- Even Windows XP gets an update this tuesday as Microsoft steps up it's bug squishing
- Netflix joins the ranks to help battle #NetNeutrality
- The nightmare scenario: your pacemaker got hacked
- Nokia document
- MS Graph
- Microsoft Graph or the Azure AD Graph
- graph explorer