With the advent of Wave2 WiFi access points, plain old gigabit ethernet just isn't fast enough to keep up, well 802.3bz is coming to the rescue with 2.5gb/sec over plain old CAT5e cables you probably already have in your enterprise.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
- OneLogin Breach
- Join Amazon and Reddit for a "day of action" to save net neutrality
- Trust us! -- AT&T Uses forced arbitration to gouge
- The world is changing with the UK doing an arrest from a face recognition van in south wales
- Intel gets touchy on patents
- Yes robots are taking jobs away, but maybe it isn't such a bad thing afterall?
- MS Finds new Intel-AMT Malware
- verizon is being forced to fix a bunch of pole problems
- Court: Dead daughter’s parents have no right to access her Facebook account
- Here comes 5Gbps networking over standard cables
- 6 things you need to know about 802.11ac Wave 2