Android is tops on the Internet, but that DOESN'T mean Windows is out, somebody has declared war on the Internet of Things, the FCC is protecting the consumer by shedding its responsibilities to protect the consumer, and Gigamon makes real-time SSL decryption a possibility... AND a responsibility.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Android becomes Internet OS #1
- They're Baaaaack: McAfee Stands Alone Once More
- Sorry mommy for the $1000 in games I bought on line, FTC and Amazon withdraw appeals
- The Internet of bricked things
- Google Serves Up a Shot of Espresso
- Finally, in a bi-partisan agreement we may soon see a law closing a loophole in the 4th amendment
- FCC Proceeding with Rollback of Net Neutrality rules
- The FCC Just brought back "Territories"
- Federally mandated conduits on federal highways in "Dig once bill"