Retail analytics helps you find what your customers are looking at and for how long, and is a goldmine of information to help you tailor your displays to what your customers are truly interested in.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Ransomware Attacks Grew 3x in 2016
- Millions of folks in the US still have download speeds under the 25mb/sec FCC definition of "Broadband"
- The alleged hackers of the US elections have moved on... to Germany
- Hey, Calm Down, Everyone: The Command Prompt is Still Alive at Microsoft
- Advance to Amazon Go and buy your groceries without checkout lines
- MS has an idea for Mobile connectivity... and it DOESN'T suck!
- The shift to a republican majority is now promising to kill the net neutrality case against AT&T and Verizon at the FCC
- Moore's law about to be turned on it's head, with predictions that computers will require more energy than the world can produce