IBM's president stresses Watson's importance, several IRS phone scammers arrested, AWS strikes a helpful deal with VMware, Twitter announces they're cutting the Vine, Samsung's mobile division profits dip 96%, Al Franken and Mignon Clyburn tell Time readers how ISP companies restrict customer rights, AT&T and Time Warner plan to merge, and Bart Schacter from Iron.io describes Brexit's effects on IT.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
- IBM Says Watson Will Run the World
- Patent trolls are a'coming...
- Huzzah, another set of phone scammers arrested in India IRS phone scam
- Hybrid Clouds are Getting Easier With an Agreement Between AWS and VMWare
- Vine is Outta here, says Twitter
- Oops, seems Samsung's mobile division profits are down 96%
- Gartner Says IT Spending Will Hit 3.5 Trillion Dollars in 2017
- Customers being forced into no win arbitration by ISP's with the court's blessing
- Al Franken and Mignon Clyburn: How Your Internet Provider Restricts Your Rights
- You would think the FCC has to OK merger of AT&T and Time Warner, but maybe not