Lou Maresca and Brian Chee discuss the October 21st DDoS attack on Dyn, Samsung's airport kiosks, AT&T's rumored bid for Time Warner, an exploding iPhone 7, the arrest of the LinkedIn password thief, Qualcomm's 5G vision, Yahoo's scary new patent, and more! Plus, Bruce Stewart joins to talk about physical access control and surveillance installation.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Samsung is setting up airport kiosks to help travelers with Galaxy Note 7's
- Amazon is looking at becoming an ISP in Europe, but not likely in the US
- Czech police arrest hacker behind 2012 LinkedIn password theft
- Seems Qualcomm is getting a SnapDragon ready for Millimeter-wave 5G modems
- Yahoo just filed a patent on a surveillance system that's even more Orwellian than what the Soviet Union had
- Twitter down? Well DDoS in on Folks!
- AT&T is looking to take down the rest!
- Iphone 7 Explodes...and not in a good way!
- Dendrites can kill your batteries...for now