A large iOS 10 exploit bounty, Blackberry exits the hardware business, China's 2 Gigawatt Solar Project, Facebook At Work announced for October 10th, Firefox loses trust in WoSign's certificate authority, the Electronic Frontier Foundation piles on HP for their DRM firmware, and more! Plus, Tim Hockin and Aparna Sinha discuss Kubernetes, Google, and containers.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Exploit Bounty now 1.5Mill for iOS 10
- Let's Have a Moment of Silence for Blackberry (Hardware)
- HP pushes update that kills 3rd party ink cartridges
- Solar Project
- Facebook is Coming...to Work
- Court rules against muni fiber network, forced to shutdown connection to bordering township.
- Benchmarking Artificial Intelligence
- Firefox isn't willing to trust WoSign's certificate authority for the next year
- Now the EFF is piling onto HP about their printer ink self-destruct update