Tom Wheeler of the FCC goes after set-top network operators, Dell owns RSA and EMC, Rob Fuller of R5 Industries opens locked Windows/Macs with a small device, Google acquires Apigee for $625 million, AT&T finds a way to not provide cheap internet to poor people, thousands of Wells Fargo employees get fired for fake accounts, and Jeff Hastings of BrightSign explains the convenience of his company's devices for digital signage.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
- FCC Chief to Unveil Revised Plan to Eliminate Cable Boxes
- Did You Notice? Dell Now Owns RSA
- New device can open a locked Windows or Mac in seconds
- Dell and EMC? Dude, you're getting a pinkslip!
- You Might Want to Re-Think Giving Galaxy Note 7s To Your Road Warriors
- Did Mylan Pharma force schools into anti-competition contracts?
- Google makes play for bigger slice of Enterprise pie
- Want to Write Code in a Hot, Hip, Language? Try Assembler
- No dongles for USB type C to HDMI
- AT&T uses loophole
- 5,300 Wells Fargo employees fired