Microsoft's Back-door issues, Silk is acquired by Palantir, Deep Space Industries hopes to find water in asteroids, Comcast is told to stop advertising Xfinity as the fastest, ProjectSauron malware discovered on ~30 targets, AT&T is punished for cram scams, and Cricket Liu returns to talk about DNS DANE!
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
- And THIS is why you don't have back-doors
- Palantir Buys Silk
- Deep space asteroid mining is coming
- FCC Loses fight to bring municipal broaband
- HPE Buys SGI to Double-Down on HPC
- The Ad board is telling Comcast to stop claiming it has the fastest internet service
- A Smarter Machine Will Make Flash Last Longer
- GMAIL has a new feature to warn you if you click on a malicious site
- Advanced malware hides for 5 years, most likely state sponsored
- Cram Scam!
- DNS DANE: certificates and identities from DNS