DNA modification has always been the future for modern medicine, but will it be a double edged sword. Plus physics says transistors can't get any smaller, but Moore's Law isn't dead yet, and we talk with Mark Mullins from Fluke Networks.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Graphene-embedded Nanomaterial Filters Filthy Water Into Drinking Water
- IBM: AI Should Stand For 'Augmented Intelligence'
- FBI to Lead Nation's Cyberattack Responses MO
- Microsoft Pitches Technology That Can Read Facial Expressions at Political Rallies
- 'Mayhem' System Wins DARPA's Cyber Grand Challenge
- 8TB Disks Seem to Work Pretty Well, HGST Still Impressive
- This 1mm Sensor Could Monitor Your Body in Real-time
- Transistors Will Stop Shrinking in 2021, but Moore’s Law Will Live on