Jul 22nd 2016
This Week in Enterprise Tech 199
Hardware Keys & Piggybacking Malware
Malware is piggybacking on trusted software again, Facebook tests high speed laser internet, and we talk to our guests about the Barcelona joint announcement and then we discuss why this is significant for developers.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Google Cloud Platform Adds Machine Learning APIs
- SoftBank is spending $32 billion to buy ARM Holdings
- SpaceX delivers and then sticks the landing
- Google's DeepMind AI Cuts Data Center Power Bills
- Verizon close to acquiring Yahoo
- The line between fixed rail and buses are blurring
- Facebook Tests High-Speed Laser Internet Access