A Windows 10 upgrade causes a travel agency to crash, Google's "Faster" trans-pacific fiber link goes live, Forrester Research shows robots won't steal everyone's jobs yet, drones continue to be a safety hazard during a fire, Hilary Clinton's leaked plan seems to support broadband for everyone by 2020, Boeing's got a fancy solar-powered plane that could replace some satellites, and Rekha Shenoy details the industrial security work that Belden provides.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- IoT for Health Care
- Box Shuttle Offers Migration Path to the Cloud
- Ooops, a travel agency crashes due to unwanted Windows 10 upgrade and agency wins settlement
- Google's "Faster" Goes live
- Robots and AI Won't Destroy Jobs...Yet.
- As wildfire season ramps up, nearby drones are becoming a problem again
- Liberty and Bandwidth for All
- Boeing is trying yet another solar plane design that could stay up for years at a time.
- .NET Core 1.0 released....at the Red Hat Summit?
- Energy Sector