IBM and Cisco collaborate in business analytics, EMC announces libStorage, Google's CEO expresses confidence in the company's AI assistant, a big security hole is found in a support tool on Lenovo computers, Augmented World Expo reveals some potential game-changers, and Ofer Gayer drops in to talk about Shotgun DDoS attacks, cyber-vandalism, and mitigation strategies.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Let the Spectrum bidding begin!
- IBM and Cisco are Taking IoT Analytics To The Edge
- The flip side of the Google/Oracle copyright decision
- EMC goes with open-source containers
- Google's CEO is clear: "Our AI Beats Your AI"
- Just what can't a Raspberry Pi do?
- Lenovo... again with the crapware... *sigh*
- Encryption Debate Update!
- Shotgun DDoS attacks
- Vikingdom analysis