Google killing off Flash integration in Chrome, the Electronic Frontier Foundation asks the U.S. Army Court of Criminal Appeals to overturn Chelsea Manning's conviction, and Estonia's Citizenship as a Service. Also, Lou Maresca takes over this episode and introduces guest TJ Laher, the product marketing manager of Cloudera.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Alphabet investing in payday lenders banned by Google Ads
- SAP HANA Goes Bigger and Better
- Our worst nightmare, misconfigured anti-virus scan disrupts patient heart operation
- Google Officially killing off Flash 5 integration
- SAP and Microsoft are bringing HANA to Azure
- Walmart is tired of only chip and sign, now it's suing Visa for Chip and Pin
- EFF asking court to reverse Chelsea Manning’s Conviction for Violating Federal Anti-Hacking Law
- CaaS: Citizenship as a Service?
- Open Data -- Open Governance?