The Federal Trade Commission pressures communication device-makers for better security, Google releases Parsey McParseface as part of the open-source SyntaxNet, Azure Cloud expands into South Korea+Canada, Twitter disallows Dataminr from offering data to US intelligence agencies, Viptela announces their "vEdge-100" router, and more!
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- FTC To Study Mobile Device Industry’s Security Update Practices
- Say Hello to Parsey McParseface
- Failure... is ALWAYS an option
- Microsoft Azure Expands Into Canada, South Korea
- Using SAP? Get Patched!
- Who Really Needs Uptime When it Comes to CRM?
- Twitter turns off the anaytics taps to US Intel
- SD-WAN with Wireless on the Edge?
- You Made A 20% Return With Infoblox - What Now?
- Introducing Open/R — a new modular routing platform