Microsoft has a bad AND good financial quarter, Dropbox announces their end date for Windows XP support, the Burr-Feinstein debate shows improvement in encryption discussion, and Vijay Balasubramaniyan of Pindrop discusses phone fraudsters posing as the IRS.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Microsoft profits fall by 25%
- AWS Summit: New Cloud Services, Expanded EBS Choices
- Cancer Center Breach Another Symptom Of Healthcare’s Growing Epidemic
- Cyber commander says it's 'not realistic' to shut down Internet
- Opera's Free VPN Offers Web Browsing Privacy
- Underwriters Labs refuses to share new IoT cybersecurity standard
- Dropbox is dropping Windows XP support and blocking Windows XP users this summer
- Read the tech industry's open letter about 'unworkable' encryption bill
- Brazen no more, makers of account-draining bank trojan get 24 years
- Forget self-driving Google cars, Australia has self-driving trucks
- Daimler tests a self-driving, mass-produced truck on real roads
- IRS Warns of Pervasive Telephone Scam