Tim Erlin of Tripwire returns to talk about a study on the cybersecurity issues faced by the Energy Sector, which is apparently cyber-attacked more than any other.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- You WILL be upgrading to Windows 10
- IBM Builds Content Capabilities with Ustream Buy
- Looks like Silicon Valley wants to join the fight against encryption backdoors on devices
- Cisco & Verizon get behind super-efficient WiFi
- Want a Free Copy of Office 365? Buy a Smart Phone
- LA Times reports a drone downed some power lines
- Docker adds OS independence with Unikernel purchase
- What does an Oracle audit look like? This one certainly wasn't pretty
- Tripwire 2016 Energy Survey: Oil and Gas