China hacking arrests, Georgia voters' sensitive information, Amazon's dedicated hosts in the cloud, Verizon possibly neglecting New Jersey, and the continuing Net Neutrality battle.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Hacker Leaks Customer Data After a United Arab Emirates Bank Fails to Pay Ransom
- Swift is Now Open Source
- At first cyber meeting, China claims OPM hack is “criminal case” [Updated]
- The Devil went down to Georgia... looking for some data to steal.
- Amazon Adds 'Dedicated Hosts' To Its Cloud Offerings
- Towns want Verizon investigated for abandoning networks through neglect
- Net neutrality rules to be argued in court
- The $200 Billion Rip-Off: Our broadband future was stolen.
- Telcos Lay $200 Billion Goose Egg
- As AT&T falls behind T-Mobile in streaming, an executive blames net neutrality
- IoT devices could be powered by Wi-Fi radio waves, researchers say