Nov 20th 2015
This Week in Enterprise Tech 167
Encryption, the IoT, and Other Mythical Beasts
Craig Young of Tripwire and Tim Matthews of Imperva join Padre, Brian, and Curtis to chime in on Encryption and its legality.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Exclusive: China's Tsinghua Unigroup to invest $47 billion to build chip empire
- Machines Beat Humans At Hiring Best Employees
- Georgia sent out CDs of data from 6M voters containing SSNs, birth dates [Updated]
- Data center fire kills Internet in Azerbaijan
- Cisco Retools CCIE Program
- T-Mobile’s data cap exemption for video gets FCC chairman’s approval
- Gigaclear trials the UK’s first 5Gbps ultrafast broadband service for home owners and businesses
- Obama administration opts not to force firms to decrypt data — for now
- After Endless Demonization Of Encryption, Police Find Paris Attackers Coordinated Via Unencrypted SMS
- CCTV Botnet In Our Own Back Yard