New York Broadband investigation, Stingrays voice capture, Google to merge Chrome OS into Android, CISA, and the saga of the "Karma On".
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- New York attorney general launches investigation into three major ISPs over broadband speed claims
- DMCA Ruling: OK To Mod Code In Cars, Jailbreak Smartphones
- European Parliament votes to shield Snowden from extradition to US
- IBM Buys The Weather Company In Watson IoT Push
- WSJ: Google to merge Chrome OS into Android, unveil unified OS next year
- ICANN has dramatically reduced the amount of revenue it expects to see from new gTLDs in its fiscal 2015