Bugcrowd's Casey Ellis and TWiL's Denise Howell join the show to talk about Matthew Keys being convicted under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act. Keys, a former KTXL FOX 40 web producer, is facing up to 25 years in prison as well as $750,000 in fines.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Disclosed Netgear Router Vulnerability Under Attack
- Box Breaks Out Beyond Cloud Storage Toward Content Services
- IoT revolution to drive Splunk’s analytics future
- Google Snaps Up Web App Builder Divshot
- Square files for IPO, says a single client cost it $5.7 million due to fraud
- China to consume nearly 30% of the world's flash, 21% of DRAM
- IT'S OFFICIAL: Dell just bought EMC in the biggest tech merger ever