Oct 9th 2015
This Week in Enterprise Tech 161
TAP Gets cloudy and healthy, Microsoft releases HDInsight, the first nano-photonic memory chip, Cisco Jumps into the data prep market, and Marc Todd joins us to talk about Skreens.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- A Linux botnet is launching crippling DDoS attacks at more than 150Gbps
- Intel's TAP Big Data Platform Gains Healthcare, Cloud Partners
- Microsoft deploys first major server application on Ubuntu Linux
- East Texas judge throws out 168 patent cases in one fell swoop
- Linux Foundation: Open Source Code Worth $5B
- First light-based memory chip puts SSDs on notice
- Cisco enters yet another market en route to dominating the IT industry
- For Years, the Pentagon Hooked Everything To The Internet. Now It’s a ‘Big, Big Problem’