The Department of Energy is still vulnerable to attackers, and Casey Ellis, CEO of Bugcrowd, discusses what to do after a breach.
Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/twiet.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Tech startups need to get serious about security
- Banks can join together to sue Target after “massive” data breach, judge says
- FBI, intel chiefs decry “deep cynicism” over cyber spying programs
- Seven years of malware linked to Russian state-backed cyber espionage
- There still aren't enough tech workers, and enterprises are paying the price
- More California fiber optic cable severed as AT&T offers 250K reward
- ARSENL 50
- Reports of attacks on the Department of Energy raise alarms