Hosts: Fr. Robert Ballecer, SJ, Brian Chee, and Curtis Franklin. No security for booth babes, HP's new rack at open stack developers, Paypal fined $7.7 million, recruiters using social media to up their game, 1 in 7 browser share for "Project Spartan". Guest: Steve Gibson Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/twiet Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 1:16:33 Please take the TWiT Audience Survey. It only takes a few minutes and we'd love to know what you think.
- RSA Conference bans ‘booth babes'
- HP's Helion Rack Aimed At Private OpenStack Builders
- PayPal to pay $7.7 million fine over US sanctions
- Is social media recruiting dead?
- Net Neutrality Rules Facing First Lawsuits
- Salesforce abandons all future Indiana plans following passage of SB 101
- Spartan forecast: Browser of choice for 1 in 7 Windows users within a year
- Flaw in common hotel router threatens guests' devices
- Interop Las Vegas
- Microsoft tightens Windows 10's Secure Boot screws: Where does that leave Linux?
- China Reveals Its Cyberwar Secrets