Hosts: Fr. Robert Ballecer, SJ, Curtis Franklin and Brian Chee. DDoS is the new black, your Bimmer just got hacked, the FCC got paid, and learn about the ITUS Networks Shield. Guest: Daniel Ayoub. Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/twiet. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 1:09:33
- DDoS is the new Black
- Win 10 Enterprise Support Picture Clears Up...Just a Little
- Bummer dude, your beamer just got hacked
- Is Amazon rich? Broke? or in-between in the cloud?
- Want some Windows With that Pi?
- Whoopie! Google Earth Pro just got discounted to free!
- The FCC got PAID!
- Privacy challenges
- What would a completely open muni-broadband landscape look like?
- Cisco's Multigigabit Tech is a KILLER networking feature
- ITUS Networks