Hosts: Fr. Robert Ballecer, SJ, Curtis Franklin and Brian Chee. Cisco goes after Arista, faster broadband over telephone lines, White House pushing for schools to teach Computer Science, Advanced Breach Detection, the Sony breach, and more. Guest: Aviv Raff. Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/twiet. For additional show notes, visit the wiki page for this episode. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 56:49
- Cisco goes after Arista for GROSS coppying of homework.
- Faster Broadband...but not so fast!
- The White House is pushing American Schools of teach computer science
- 802.11ac not suffering the same fate as "N"
- Is Spark the End of Hadoop?
- CenturyLink buys DataGardens cloud disaster recovery company
- It's beginning to look a lot like Windows
- Advanced Breach Detection
- The evolution of DGA (Domain Generating Algorithms)
- The Sony Breach
- Sony hackers knew the infrastructure: