Hosts: Fr. Robert Ballecer, SJ, Curtis Franklin and Brian Chee. A Super-complex spy-bot is out there, Boston is setting up smart benches, Cisco SDN, IP cameras hacked using a default username and password, and more. Guest: Steve Gibson Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/twiet. For additional show notes, visit the wiki page for this episode. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 1:10:04
- This Holiday Season, why not give somebody the gift... of a secure password?
- A Super-complex spy-bot is out there...and has been since 2003.
- Boston is setting up smart benches
- FCC punts
- IBM Continues Their Cloud Push With BlueMix
- FAA is throwing a wet blanket on commercial drones
- For the NSA, it's business as usual
- Cisco calls "Game Over" for SDN -- Competitors reply, "In your dreams"
- Well... it might be here now!
- Last week, the EFF announced an intiative to kill with the unencrypted web
- Steve Gibson on Regin
- The Malware also looked for login credentials for GSM base stations