Fr. Robert Ballecer joins Jason Howell to discuss how Mozilla might walk away with more than $1 billion dollars depending on who acquires Yahoo. Also, Apple is unleashing its betas of MacOS Sierra and iOS 10 today, and you should be cautiously optimistic. Silent Circle made a bet on security with its Blackphone line of Android devices, but that appears to be falling apart. Finally, Facebook Live and other live streaming services are increasingly used to broadcast injustice to the world, yet that's a tricky scenario for their bottom line.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-today.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Under Mayer deal, Mozilla could walk away and still get more than $1 billion if it doesn’t like Yahoo’s buyer
- Apple Launching Public Betas of iOS 10 and macOS Sierra Today
- Antivirus software firm AVG acquired by Avast Software for $1.3 billion
- Sorry Privacy Lovers, The Blackphone Is Flirting With Failure
- Amazon's Echo now lets you pick Spotify or Pandora as the default music source
- Facebook video shows black man killed by Minnesota police during traffic stop
- Facebook Decides Which Killings We’re Allowed to See
- Meet the LattePanda, a tiny Windows 10 PC for the Internet of Things