Lyft and GM are set to begin testing their autonomous fleet of ride-sharing Bolts next year, Microsoft touts 300 million devices running Windows 10, Netflix offers new data usage controls, Tesla S has an in-cab upgrade for more battery capacity, the Void looks like the best virtual reality experience ever, and more.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-today.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Microsoft: Windows 10 hits 300 million milestone
- Netflix Introduces New Cellular Data Controls Globally
- Netflix CEO Hastings explains why he’s not ready to invest in VR content
- GM, Lyft to Test Self-Driving Electric Taxis
- The refreshed Tesla Model S 70 lets you pay to 'unlock' a bigger battery
- Siri’s creators say they’ve made something better that will take care of everything for you
- Google Is Feeding Romance Novels To Its Artificial Intelligence Engine To Make Its Products More Conversational
- WELCOME TO THE VOID
- Cops deploy StingRay anti-terror tech against $50 chicken-wing thief
- Battlefield Technology Gets Spotlight in Maryland Courts: Secrecy and Defense Concerns Surround Cell Phone Trackers