Tonight we talk to Nicole Lee from Engadget about earnings from Microsoft and Google. We also discuss how Mary-Jo Foley has given up her Windows phone in favor of Android. Comcast has an app on Roku and Samsung Smart TVs, but it's not enough for the FCC. Mike Murphy talks about an autonomous robot that can bring you stuff. But don't try to steal from it, if you know what's good for you. Finally, we ponder the prototype of a machine that makes cold brew coffee in under ten minutes. All that and a lot more of today's tech news.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-today.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Microsoft's phone business is in free fall
- Why I broke up with Windows Phone: It's not me, it's you
- Live: Google talks to Wall Street after a Q1 miss
- Android’s Model of Open Innovation
- Comcast Fires Back at FCC by Making TV Service Available Without a Set-Top Box
- Opera Now Has a Totally Free and Unlimited Built-In VPN
- Free VPN integrated in Opera for better online privacy
- Why Prince didn’t want his music on the internet
- Self-driving robots will soon be running your delivery errands in the US
- This machine makes cold brew coffee in less than 10 minutes