Megan Morrone and Jason Howell are joined by Selena Larson from The Daily Dot to talk about Uber's class action ruling that keeps its drivers as contractors. Also, Apple sees two of its services halted in China, possibly hinting at bigger changes to come. AMD earnings call out a few upcoming and still unannounced gaming console releases. Finally, artfully inclined robots battle it out for $100,000.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-today.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Uber's class-action settlement means drivers will remain freelance
- Apple Services Shut Down in China in Startling About-Face
- Microsoft, Google agree to stop complaining to regulators about each other
- Drone believed to have hit British Airways flight 'may have been a plastic bag'
- AMD expects $1.5B in future revenue for three new gaming processors—but what are they?
- Amazon temporarily slaps “Prime-only” rule on GTA V, other major games [Updated]
- Achievement locked: Microsoft ceases Xbox 360 production
- People Who Use Firefox or Chrome Are Better Employees
- Check out the first robot art competition, where bots battle for shares of a $100,000 pot