Apple earnings are through the roof but saturation is slowing things down, inclusion and diversity in silicon valley's homogenous tech industry, GoPro and Periscope are hooking up, and more.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-today.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Apple Q1 2016 results: 74.8m iPhones, 16.1m iPads, 5.3m Macs, $18.4b profit
- Apple TV And Apple Watch (Probably) Had A Big Quarter
- Apple Forecasts First Sales Drop Since 2003 on iPhone Slowdown
- Confirmed: Twitter Appoints Longtime American Express Executive Leslie Berland as CMO
- Twitter Has Stopped Showing Ads to Some of Its Most Valuable Users
- Periscope integrates with GoPro to bring live streaming to action cameras
- Microsoft Open Sources Artificial Intelligence Toolkit
- Why Doesn’t Silicon Valley Hire Black Coders?
- Uber Using Smartphone Gyrometer Data To Monitor Speeding Drivers
- Waze to Scoop up More Data through New Partnerships
- It's okay that Joe Belfiore is using an iPhone