- Picture of the Week.
- OpenSSL's Patch For Heap Memory Corruption Vulnerability.
- NIST Announces First Four Quantum-Resistant Cryptographic Algorithms.
- Yubico donated 30,000 Yubikeys to Ukraine.
- Apple's new extreme “Lockdown Mode”.
- Microsoft to re-enable Office Macros.
- This Is the Code the FBI Used to Wiretap the World.
- Closing The Loop.
- The Rolling Pwn.
We invite you to read our show notes at https://www.grc.com/sn/SN-879-Notes.pdf
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.