- Picture of the Week.
- The Rolling Pwn, take II.
- The great IPv4 Address Space Depletion.
- Confronting Reality in Cyberspace: Foreign Policy for a Fragmented Internet.
- Facebook has started encrypting its link URLs.
- Crack iOS 16's "Lockdown Mode", earn $2 million.
- ClearView AI faces some new headwind.
- Ransomware gangs are getting into the searchable database game, too...
- Roskomnadzor strikes again!
- Last Tuesday's Patches.
- Closing The Loop.
We invite you to read our show notes at https://www.grc.com/sn/SN-880-Notes.pdf
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.