Zoom gets end-to-end encryption.
- ACLU takes Clearview to court, but maybe they should worry about their own website first
- The state of drive-by malvertising downloads
- Google will be bad listing notification abusing sites
- Who else is doing the eBay-like ThreatMetrix port scanning?
- Facebook to require identity verification for high impact posters
- Google Messaging is apparently heading toward E2EE
- The return of a much more worrisome StrandHogg
- The SHA-1 hash to finally be dropped from OpenSSH
- What happens when you fuzz USB?
- Zoom’s end-to-end encryption design
We invite you to read our show notes at https://www.grc.com/sn/SN-769-Notes.pdf
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.