Zoom's end-to-end encryption fail.
- Zoom will offer end-to-end encryption, but only if you pay for it
- IBM announces no more work on facial recognition
- The Odd Case of Mozilla's DoH DDoS
- Cisco's Talos group found two critical flaws in the Zoom client
- CallStranger UPnP bug has tech press in a tizzy
- Microsoft has started to replace old Edge with new Edge
We invite you to read our show notes at https://www.grc.com/sn/SN-770-Notes.pdf
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.