- The large and emerging threat of website credential stuffing attacks.
- Privacy fallout from our recent coverage of Facebook and Google
- The uptake rate of recent Windows 10 feature releases
- The source of the A/V troubles with the April patch Tuesday updates
- The NIST's formal fuzzing development
- A massive and ongoing database data leak involving more than half of all American households
- Windows Insiders are already finding that their systems won't update to the May 2019 feature update.
- United Airlines passengers have noticed and been understandably upset by seatback cameras pointing at them.
We invite you to read our show notes at https://www.grc.com/sn/SN-712-Notes.pdf
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.