Top Security Stories this Week:
- Google uses its "sensorvault" to help catch the bad guys.
- Time to update Drupal again.
- Facebook steals users' email contact lists, logs plaintext Instagram passwords
- Russia moves closer to adopting "Internet Master Cutoff Switch" legislation.
- A reminder that "USB Killers" are a real thing.
- Marcus Hutchins' plea deal
- A new(ish) actively exploited Windows 0-day
- A bunch of Microsoft Edge news
- Windows 7 end-of-life notices
- Something from the "I did say this was bound to happen" department
- Detailed threat research from Cisco's Talos group about the leveraging of DNS espionage.
We invite you to read our show notes at https://www.grc.com/sn/SN-711-Notes.pdf
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.