On this episode of The New Screen Savers for Saturday, November 25, 2017, with Leo Laporte and Megan Morrone:
- Megan tests an affordable pedal-assist electric bike from Espin that really moves.
- We continue our Holiday Gift Guides with Ryan Shrout from This Week in Computer Hardware, showing us his top PC gear.
- Megan and Leo Laporte also have a Gift Guide with a slew of food cooking and prep gadgets including the Mellow and Anova sous vide cookers, the Meater wireless thermometer, the Fizzics beer system, the June Oven, Ember's temperature-controlled travel and ceramic mug, and the Searzall torch.
- Alex Lidow from Efficient Power Conversion talks with Leo about Gallium Nitride and how it is being used to create the next generation of microchips and wire power.
- Jason Howell reviews the Google Home Mini and Anker's Zolo Mojo smart speakers.
- Megan had the Noon Smart Switches installed in her house and has a review.
- Leo has a review of the new Lenovo Yoga 920 2-in-1 laptop.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Noon Home - Smart Lighting System
- Lenovo Yoga 920 on Amazon
- Esport eBikes
- Zolo Mojo
- Google Home Mini
- Anova Culinary Sous Vide Precision Cooker WIFI on Amazon
- June Intelligent Oven on Amazon
- Ember Temperature Control Mug on Amazon
- Ember Temperature Control Ceramic Mug on Amazon
- Fizzics Waytap Beer Dispenser on Amazon
- Mellow Smart Sous-vide
- Solaire Radiant Grills
- MEATER Probe
- EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti on Amazon
- Intel Optane SSD 900P 280GB on Amazon
- Logitech G Powerplay Wireless Charging System on Amazon
- AMD Ryzen Threadripper 1950X on Amazon
- Nvidia Titan XP on Amazon
- Efficient Power Conversion