Leo Laporte and Roberto Baldwin try out the new Multi-Room Music feature on the Amazon Echo. We'll set up several Echos in the studio to set it up and find out how it works. Anker has a new sister brand for smart-home devices called Eufy. One of their latest products is a tiny smart speaker called the Genie. We'll see how to compares to the Echo Dot. Megan Morrone continues her #DigitalCleanse. This week is number four: Cleaning up your cloud storage. We're going to revive an old Mac Pro (mid-2010) for our 'Call for Help,' and install NVIDIA's flagship gaming GPU the GeForce GTX 1080 Ti. We'll take a first look at Tovala's meal kit service that cooks itself in a smart oven that can steam, bake, and broil. Jason Howell shows us some AR apps on the Asus Zenfone AR. In the 'Mail Bag,' we answer questions about what to do with vintage computers and tracking apps for Android.
- Apple to unveil the next iPhone September 12th at the new Apple campus.
- Juicero shuts down and won't sell juice packs.
- In an email snafu, Essential shared driver’s licenses numbers of some customers.
- Roberto was at the Hyperloop Pod Competition where the winning pod hit over 200MPH.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Apple will unveil the next iPhone on September 12th at its new campus
- Hyperloop Pod Competition winner hits over 200MPH
- Andy Rubin apologizes for Essential's massive privacy mistake
- Juicero, maker of the doomed $400 internet-connected juicer, is shutting down
- How to set up multi-room music playback with Amazon Echo
- Eufy Genie Smart Speaker With Amazon Alexa
- GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Graphics Cards | NVIDIA GeForce
- Tovala | Rethink Home Cooking