This Week's Stories
- Apple 2019 September Event Preview
- Apple Cards for everyone!
- What's next for the Apple Watch?
- Apple TV Dongle coming in September?
- Apple TV+ pricing and content
- Apple Arcade preview
- HomePod / AirPod Pro?
- 16 inch MacBook Pro in September or October?
- Apple worried about Trump tariffs
- Siri is listening - and so are people at Apple
- Tim Cook shares amazing iPhone photos for World Photography Day
- Apple celebrates our national parks
- What to do if you are declined for an Apple Card
- Porche Taycan will be the only car with Apple Music
Picks of the Week:
- Andy's Pick: LightPix Labs FlashQ Q20II
- Rene's Pick: Little King Goods
- Lory's Pick: Poke Ball AirPods case
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/macbreak-weekly.
- Apple Card now available to all iPhone users in the United States, 3% cashback for Uber and Uber Eats - 9to5Mac
- Apple explains Apple Card application process, offers suggestions for those who were declined
- Apple September 2019 Event Preview
- The Case for the Apple TV Dongle
- Apple Is Targeting Launch of Apple TV+ Service by November - Bloomberg
- Exclusive: Apple planning $4.99/month price for Arcade game subscription service after free trial, works with Family Sharing
- Spending on original content for Apple TV+ allegedly rises to $6 billion
- Three new colors of Apple's Powerbeats Pro earbuds available to order later this week
- Trump says that at a recent dinner Tim Cook made a "very compelling argument"
- Apple details US National Park initiatives coming to Apple Music, Books, and more this month
- Tim Cook shares stunning iPhone photos in honor of World Photography Day
- Daring Fireball: Siri, Privacy, and Trust
- Exclusive: Apple Arcade hands-on with early access trial games on Mac [Video]
- Porsche’s Taycan will be the first car with a built-in Apple Music app
- LightPix Labs FlashQ Q20II
- Little King Goods
- Poke Ball AirPods case