Top Stories This Week:
• Samsung Delays Galaxy Fold Launch
• Teenager Sues Apple for $1B Over Face Recognition
• Apple vs Qualcomm: What the Heck Happened?
• Apple WWDC 2019 Preview
• Luminary's $100 Million Podcast Network
• BBEdit Finally Available in the Mac App Store!
• Apple Will Require App Notarization Soon
• Apple's Daisy Robot Disassembles 200 iPhones/hour
• Apple Developing LIDAR for Self-Driving Cars
• Powerbeats Pro Pass FCC Approval
Picks of the Week:
• Special guest Rich Siegel's Pick: Flashforge Guider 2
• Lory's Pick: Kerf wooden case
• Rene's Pick: Procreate with Text
• Andy's Pick: 2008 MacBook 4
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/macbreak-weekly.
- Apple vs. Qualcomm: What happened, who won, and what comes next
- Court documents show Apple purposefully bought pools of cheap patents to help make Qualcomm’s royalty demands appear overpriced
- Apple said Qualcomm’s tech was no good. But in private communications, it was ‘the best.’
- Podcast Wars: $100 Million Startup Luminary Launches Tuesday Without Replay All or the Daily
- WWDC 2019 for developers: Siri, Marzipan, AR, more - 9to5Mac
- Samsung’s Galaxy Fold Smartphone Release Delayed - WSJ
- Samsung retrieving all Galaxy Fold samples after defect reports: source - Reuters
- Apple is opening up its world of iPhone recycling
- Exclusive: Apple in talks with potential suppliers of sensors for self-driving cars - sources
- Teenager sues Apple for $1bn after facial recognition led to false arrest
- Apple granted FCC approval for Beats Powerbeats Pro totally wireless earphones as launch nears
- Kerf Case
- Flashforge Guider 2
- Procreate with Text!
- MacBook 4,1 A1181 - White 13" MacBook, pre-unibody early 2008