This Week's Stories:
• Qualcomm and Apple Settle Lawsuit
• Apple as a Content Creator
• Is Apple Really a Luxury Brand?
• A Developer's Perspective on Apple
• Hulu, Netflix and Disney
• With Apple Services Will Apple Become a Modern Day Digital Hub?
Picks of the Week:
• Leo's Pick: Princeton IoT Inspector
• Rene's Pick: Snow
• Lory's Pick: Logitech Slim Folio Pro
• Oliver's Pick - Trident Open ROV Drone
• Andy's Pick: One Switch menulet
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/macbreak-weekly.
- Apple reportedly spending $500 million to fund development of 100+ games for its Apple Arcade subscription service
- Apple to shutter Texture for News+ app, leave Android users out of luck
- Apple Plus - brand versus subscription
- Apple and Qualcomm have settled their royalty dispute, the companies announced in a press release.
- Baked MacBook Air: A cautionary recipe - Woolie.co.uk
- The Bug in Apple’s Latest Marketing Campaign - The Mozilla Blog
- iOS 13: Dark Mode, detachable panels, Safari and Mail, more - 9to5Mac
- Apple hires A&E’s Molly Thompson as its Head of Documentaries
- Logitech Slim Folio Pro
- OneSwitch menulet
- Princeton IoT Inspector